League play gets underway next week, so here’s the introductory information you need to know:
- League play begins the week of Sunday, January 8th, and progresses for 12 weeks. The final available day of play will be March 31st, with the banquet to follow the next week.
- We still have room for last minute players, but entry fees must be paid and registration must be completed by the end of the first week (Friday, January 13th).
League tee times are available at any time, EXCEPT the following:
All day and night Saturdays
Sundays after 1PM
Mondays after 7PM
- Please call ahead whenever possible to book your tee time. Walking in without calling during our winter season means you may be out of luck if we are very busy. Reservations also allow staff to be ready for you when you arrive, and to better plan our other bookings. If you would like to book a standing tee time every week, you are more than welcome to.
- We ask that all group members please arrive promptly to begin your round at your reserved time. 5-10 minutes of warm up time prior to your round will be allowed.
- Scorecards for a round MAY NOT be submitted following the completion of that round’s week of play. If you know you are going to be unavailable for a week, you are welcome to play ahead. Players who do not submit a scorecard prior to the end of a round’s week will be penalized.
- For the first 6 weeks of play, players will be able to move between flights. Flights will be locked following the 6th week of play, and from then on, you will only be playing against those also in your flight.
- Non-league players may play alongside league players for a fee, outlined on the league rule sheet you will sign prior to your first round.
- Handicaps will not go into effect until at least week 4, and info on how they are calculated will also be posted in the virtual building.
If you have any other questions, or would like to book your first tee time, just give us a call at 519-966-4911. Thank you all for joining us this season, and good luck!