We’re pleased to announce that our driving range and mini-golf course will be open daily from 10am until 8pm beginning on Saturday, May 16th.
Our virtual gaming centre remains closed until further notice.
During this time, customer and staff safety is a priority. Here are some of the extra steps we’re taking.
- We ask that customers use credit or debit rather than cash.
- Please be mindful of 6-foot social distancing at all times, including when entering the pro-shop, only 1 customer at a time, please.
- We are making extra efforts to clean door handles, bathrooms and all common areas.
- We have hand sanitizer, soap and paper towels available for staff and customer use.
- All range balls are washed in hot soapy water in our ball washer
- Baskets including handles will be wiped clean after use
- Our complimentary “rental clubs” will be wiped clean after each use.
- When customer is done using they will return to staff member
- 6 foot social distancing will apply unless a group is from the same residence.
- To help ensure social distancing we will be monitoring the course and asking that there be only one group per hole. To further help with distancing, we may ask some groups to begin on the “back nine” (the 10th hole).
- You are welcome to bring your own putters, but if you choose to use one of ours, they are wiped clean after each use.
- All mini golf balls are wiped clean after each use.
- We supply each group with a scorecard and a pencil. The pencils are wiped clean after each use.
We look forward to a fantastic season ahead. Stay safe!