First of all, we’d like to thank all our amazing customers for their continued support, calls, texts, messages and emails. We can’t wait to welcome you all back!
Here is EVERYTHING you need to know about our reopening!
- We will be open on Tuesday, February 16th at 10am.
- Our ongoing hours will be 10am until 10pm, 7 days a week.
- Reservations are absolutely required. Due to our extremely high call volume, the only way to make a reservation at this time is by emailing: email@example.com – Please speak with your group and provide us with a few different tee time options so that we can best accommodate your group. You will need to hear back from us to confirm your reservation.
- To ensure we are following proper Red Zone protocols, we have had the Health Unit in for an inspection.
- We are allowed 10 customers inside our Virtual Gaming Centre, at any given time, for indoor golf and/or virtual games and sports.
- In the party room simulators, we are allowed groups of 5 on each of the two party rooms.
- On our other simulators, we are allowed groups of 4 on each.
- We are able to safely serve food and beverage, but due to demand, we may not be able to offer all items initially. Last call is at 9pm, as directed by our local Health Unit.
- Sadly, at this time, we ask that you do not arrive early as we are not able to welcome you to the bar for a pre-round cocktail.
- When you arrive at your scheduled time, a mask or face covering must be worn to enter the building. Once we have set you up on your simulator, you are welcomed to remove it. If you need to move about the building, you will be required to again wear a mask or face covering.
- Because our Red Zone status may change quickly, the Health Unit has recommended that we only take reservations for the week ahead.
- YES! Half-priced nights are on Sunday and Mondays, starting at 5pm.
- If you were a Fall or Winter Indoor Golf League player, beginning on Tuesday, we will be issuing refunds. An email will be sent with further details.
This has been a tough time for us all, and we CAN’T WAIT to safely welcome you all back. We are so excited to share our amazing software updates and other upgrades such as new carpeting, and spiffed up building!