We welcomed so many golfers, families, even a guy’s stag event and a “Paw”ther’s Day fundraiser benefiting the Second Chance Animal Rescue Windsor-Essex.
We would like to thank all the volunteers and everyone who came out to Silver Tee on Father’s Day weekend.
Learn to play Golf Clinics are starting soon again in July – limited space, register today!
These clinics are an enjoyable, pressure-free way to learn all the skills necessary for the technical aspects and to enjoy the game of golf.
These 4 one hour golf clinics include instruction and balls. The total cost is $80 per person and includes HST.
Call/text Deb Rawlings at: 519-890-9278
We’re happy to announce that our fantastic Sizzling Summer Specials are now in effect!
We’re pleased to offer you a great deal on packages for the driving range, mini golf, virtual games/sports and food by Shots & Slices.
See you soon at Silver Tee… enjoy!
At Silver Tee and Virtual Gaming Centre, it’s easy to commit to improving your golf game. Even practicing your game an extra hour a week will help shave strokes off your score.
Here are some tips:
– Commit to a regular practice schedule. (It’s easy to do at Silver Tee, we have you covered in our sheltered stalls, or work on your game indoors at our Virtual Gaming Centre)
– Focus your practice to one specific area of your golf game. (Remember to check out our putting green, chipping green and sand trap!)
– Analyze your game. Remember that for most golfers saved golf strokes don’t come from hitting big drives. Most unwanted strokes are within 100 yards of the green. (Use our grass tees to work on perfecting your approach shots!)
It’s true that when we golf better, we more we enjoy the game, and isn’t that what we all want? So what are you waiting for? Getting practicing today!
To commit to working on improving your golf, consider purchasing a money-saving driving range membership. Also this summer we’re offering half-priced simulators for indoor golf – you can practice for an hour for about $18.
Good luck and let us know how it goes!
We are so pleased to be the location for this fantastic and FREE event from the Riverside Optimist Club, in association with the Future Links by Golf Canada – Junior Skills Challenge!
What is the Future Links, driven by Acura Junior Skills Challenge?
- Focused on developing key golf skills of putting, chipping and driving
- An exciting new program with online and interactive components
- Skills are broken up into 4 separate age categories: participants aged 8 and under, 9 to 11, participants aged 12 to 14 and participants aged 15 to 18 – boys and girls divisions
- It includes a National Leaderboard where participants can check their rankings
- Results from official sites will be used as qualifiers for the National Event Final at the end of the golf season
Please bring your junior golfer (girls and boys aged 7 to 18 years) out to Silver Tee at 9am on Saturday, June 22nd to participate in this fun, rewarding and free event.
Thank you to the Riverside Optimists for this fantastic opportunity!
In our 13 years here at Silver Tee, we’ve never seen so much rain!
We’re happy to announce that the range has dried out enough to allow for regular hours. Our driving range and mini-golf course are open daily from 9am until 9pm.
Thank you for your patience and we’ll see you soon at Silver Tee.
Silver Tee’s Learn to play Junior Golf Clinics are starting soon! Get the scoop and register your junior golfer today! Adult Beginner Learn to Golf Clinic just added!
THURSDAY, MAY 30
5pm-6pm & 6:30pm–7:30pm
SATURDAY, JUNE 1
9:30am–10:30am & 11am–12pm & 12:30pm-1:30pm
MONDAY, JUNE 3
5pm-6pm & 6:30pm–7:30pm
Adult – Beginner – Learn to Golf
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 5
To register: Call/Text- Deb Rawlings: 519-890-9278
or email: Silverteejrgolf@gmail.com