Don’t let this be your only birdie this Thanksgiving!
Our Virtual Gaming Centre, Pro-shop, mini-golf and full-service golf practice facility is open all week-end long!
Work on your golf game or get your family active this long Thanksgiving week-end. Our Virtual Gaming Centre is open 12pm – 7:30pm 7 days a week.
Our mini golf and practice facility is open daily from 9am until 7pm.
The month of new beginnings! A new school year, a new season and new hours at Silver Tee.
In September, our driving range, pro shop and mini-golf course is open from 9am until 8:30pm, 7 days a week.
Our virtual gaming centre is open 12pm until 8pm, 7 days a week.
And yes! We are open all Labour Day weekend! We look forward to welcoming you to Silver Tee.
We know that even just an hour of focused practice time each week can shave strokes off your golf game – and with our indoor golf software capabilities, you can’t use the summer heat as an excuse not to practice!
And… our indoor golf is half price all summer long – so that means you can practice for one hour for under $18 (including HST)!
The integrated driving range allows you to polish your swing. The immediate on-screen shot analysis provides critical club and ball flight data to allow you to fine-tune your swing for performance.
You can measure your:
- Shot Dispersion
- Total Yards
- Launch Angle
- Ball Speed
- Club Head Angle
- Club Head Speed
You can also practice your putting, pitching and chipping – all indoors. Give us a call to learn more or to reserve your simulator: 519-966-4911
We were so pleased to welcome a group of Special Olympians working on their golf skills under the guidance of Sutton Creek Golf Professional Cory LaJeunesse.
We love seeing these incredible athletes develop their golfing skills here at Silver Tee!
Hope to see you again soon!
At Silver Tee and Virtual Gaming Centre, it’s easy to commit to improving your golf game. Even practicing your game an extra hour a week will help shave strokes off your score.
Here are some tips:
– Commit to a regular practice schedule. (It’s easy to do at Silver Tee, we have you covered in our sheltered stalls, or work on your game indoors at our Virtual Gaming Centre)
– Focus your practice to one specific area of your golf game. (Remember to check out our putting green, chipping green and sand trap!)
– Analyze your game. Remember that for most golfers saved golf strokes don’t come from hitting big drives. Most unwanted strokes are within 100 yards of the green. (Use our grass tees to work on perfecting your approach shots!)
It’s true that when we golf better, we more we enjoy the game, and isn’t that what we all want? So what are you waiting for? Getting practicing today!
To commit to working on improving your golf, consider purchasing a money-saving driving range membership. Also this summer we’re offering half-priced simulators for indoor golf – you can practice for an hour for about $18.
Good luck and let us know how it goes!
Silver Tee’s first round of Learn to play Junior Golf Clinics are starting soon! To register: Call/text Deb Rawlings at: 519-890-9278 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We recently welcomed a group of lady golfers looking to get a jump on the 2018 golf season.
After a 10 minute warm-up, they played nine holes on the challenging Panther Lake course.
They mentioned that it felt great to feel their golf swing again, and playing indoors they became more excited for the upcoming golf season.
Thanks ladies, for choosing Silver Tee! Good luck to you all!
A new month means new hours at Silver Tee!
And just as a reminder, our Virtual Gaming Centre is available for extended hours for groups or rainy days please give us a call: 519-966-4911
Virtual Gaming Centre:
12pm to 8pm – 7 days a week.
Pro Shop, Driving Range and Mini Golf:
Open 9am until 7:30pm 7 days a week.
Yes! We are open regular hours all Thanksgiving weekend long! Make a plan to include some family fun time in your weekend, come on out to Silver Tee!
Fall is the perfect time to work on your golf game. Here’s our top 3 reasons why:
1) Most of the big tournaments have been played, the pressure of competitive golf is winding down. Making changes to your game won’t negatively affect how you play in these important events.
2) If you can work out some of your main golf issues in the fall, you’ll be more confident walking onto the course in the Spring. We all know how important the mental aspect of golf is.
3) The level of your golf game has been established over the summer, so you have a really good idea of what facets of your game needs work. Focus on those areas and create good habits for Spring.
We have a full golf practice facility to work on your entire game! Hope to see you soon, keep swinging!