Commit to improving your golf game. Even practising your game an extra hour a week will help shave strokes off your score.
Here are some tips:
– Commit to a regular practice schedule. (It’s easy to do at Silver Tee, we have you covered in our sheltered stalls.)
– Focus your practice to one specific area of your golf game.
– Analyze your game. Remember that for most golfers saved golf strokes don’t come from hitting big drives. Most unwanted strokes are within 100 yards of the green. (Use our grass tees to work on perfecting your approach shots!)
It’s true that when we golf better, we better enjoy the game, and isn’t that what we all want? So what are you waiting for? Getting practising today!
Our driving range and mini-golf course is now open daily from 10am until 8pm.
We look forward to welcoming you!
Our virtual gaming centre will remain closed until further notice.
It’s the day we’ve been waiting for, for so long!
We’re pleased to announce that our driving range and mini-golf course will be open daily from 10am until 8pm beginning on Saturday, May 16th.
Our virtual gaming centre remains closed until further notice.
During this time, customer and staff safety is a priority. Here are some of the extra steps we’re taking.
- We ask that customers use credit or debit rather than cash.
- Please be mindful of 6-foot social distancing at all times, including when entering the pro-shop, only 1 customer at a time, please.
- We are making extra efforts to clean door handles, bathrooms and all common areas.
- We have hand sanitizer, soap and paper towels available for staff and customer use.
- All range balls are washed in hot soapy water in our ball washer
- Baskets including handles will be wiped clean after use
- Our complimentary “rental clubs” will be wiped clean after each use.
- When customer is done using they will return to staff member
- 6 foot social distancing will apply unless a group is from the same residence.
- To help ensure social distancing we will be monitoring the course and asking that there be only one group per hole. To further help with distancing, we may ask some groups to begin on the “back nine” (the 10th hole).
- You are welcome to bring your own putters, but if you choose to use one of ours, they are wiped clean after each use.
- All mini golf balls are wiped clean after each use.
- We supply each group with a scorecard and a pencil. The pencils are wiped clean after each use.
We look forward to a fantastic season ahead. Stay safe!
We were so pleased to welcome a group of Special Olympians working on their golf skills under the guidance of Sutton Creek Golf Professional Cory LaJeunesse.
We love seeing these incredible athletes develop their golfing skills here at Silver Tee!
Hope to see you again soon!
In our 13 years here at Silver Tee, we’ve never seen so much rain!
We’re happy to announce that the range has dried out enough to allow for regular hours. Our driving range and mini-golf course are open daily from 9am until 9pm.
Thank you for your patience and we’ll see you soon at Silver Tee.
We’re pleased to announce that our driving range and mini-golf will be OPEN on Monday, April 1st for the 2019 golfing season!
The driving range and mini-golf course will be open 11am until 8pm 7 days a week, including Easter weekend.
Be sure to take note when pulling into the parking lot if there’s a sign – as some days range balls and mini-golf putters and balls will need to be picked up inside the Virtual Gaming Centre – mostly depending on the weather.
Rainy weather? Chilly? No problem! We have covered and heated stalls or practice indoors on our golf simulators. In April, our Virtual Gaming Centre will be open from 11am until 10pm 7 days a week. Our half priced nights will be on Sundays and Mondays from 5pm until 10pm. Our Virtual Gaming Centre is available for extended hours for groups or events.
See you soon at Silver Tee!
Noah, his family and some of his friends love to golf – So when thinking of fun things to do for his birthday, they came to Silver Tee… and hit a TON of balls!
Thanks to Noah and his family for choosing Silver Tee!
Fall is the perfect time to work on your golf game. Here’s our top 3 reasons why:
1) Most of the big tournaments have been played, the pressure of competitive golf is winding down. Making changes to your game won’t negatively affect how you play in these important events.
2) If you can work out some of your main golf issues in the fall, you’ll be more confident walking onto the course in the Spring. We all know how important the mental aspect of golf is.
3) The level of your golf game has been established over the summer, so you have a really good idea of what facets of your game needs work. Focus on those areas and create good habits for Spring.
We have a full golf practice facility to work on your entire game! Hope to see you soon, keep swinging!
We were pleased to welcome so many golfers practising before their round at Roseland Golf and Curling Club as they play host to an Open Qualifier.
We wish them the best of luck – and thank you for choosing Silver Tee!