This week we are headed to North Carolina, home of one of the most beautiful golf courses ever designed.
This week’s featured course is Pinehurst #2!
- Opened in 1907, the course was designed by Donald Ross. Ross later said that Pinehurst No. 2 was, “the fairest test of championship golf I have ever designed.”
- Pinehurst No. 2 has served more single golf championships than any other course in America.
- The course is known for its crowned, undulating greens. These greens are often thought to be some of the most difficult in the world.
Play this classic course this week at Silver Tee!
Our second course of the fall indoor golf leagues and our featured course of the week is the incredible The Bay Course at Kapalua
The Bay Course at Kapalua is as challenging as it is beautiful. It has hosted PGA and LPGA tour events, and was where Greg Norman secured his first victory on American soil. The Bay Course opened in 1975 and its world-class design has challenged golfers and withstood the test of time and technology. The Bay Course features the stunning ocean views, fast greens, the only hole to play over the ocean in Hawaii.
- The Kapalua Golf Club Bay Course has hosted more than 20 major professional golf tournaments.
- Two of the most popular PGA players ever, Fred Couples and Davis Love III have each earned victories at the Bay Course twice.
- The Bay Course was the first course in the United States to be a Certified Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary.
- #18 Best Public Course in Hawaii by Golf Magazine
- #11 Best Golf Course in Hawaii by Golf Week.
Come experience this stunning course this week at Silver Tee! 519-966-4911
Stone Canyon, situated in the Oro Valley, outside of Tuscon is as stunning as it is creative “It’s the most remarkable desert site I’ve ever seen,” Jay Morrish, the course designer said. “None of the others are in the same league with Stone Canyon.”
Even this ringing endorsement does not do Stone Canyon Golf Course justice. From the rock formations to the picturesque view of the Tortolia Mountains, Stone Canyon is a masterpiece of golf and landscape design.
Come enjoy this amazing course this week at Silver Tee! 519-966-4911
Is your golf league starting to wind down for the season?
We’ll soon be gearing up!
Our indoor golf leagues are a fantastic way to continue enjoying golf, camaraderie and keep your game in great shape during our local off-season.
Our leagues are fun, flexible and affordable.
- Entire existing golf leagues
- Families (including juniors!)
- Couples and individuals
- Business and shop teams
To register or for more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 519-966-4911
We recently wrapped up our fall indoor golf league with a fantastic banquet. The league players enjoyed a fantastic dinner by Shots & Slices.
We had trophies for all the league winners, door prizes and sponsored giveaways.
We’d like to thank all the league participants for another successful season! We’re looking forward to the Winter Leagues which begin the week of January 7th. Join the fun! Tell a friend! For more details, please click here.
Our featured course of the week is the stunning Kiawah Islands Ocean Course. Aside from the expansive coastal views and pristine setting, the Ocean Course is ranked as one of the toughest in all the United States.
Here’s a bit more about the Kiawah Islands Ocean Course:
- Featured in the 2000 movie, “The Legend of Bagger Vance”
- #4 Public Golf Course in U.S. – Golf Digest
- Ranked 25th amongst the 100 Greatest U.S. Golf Courses – Golf Digest
- One of only four courses in the U.S. to have hosted every major PGA event
- Certified Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary
- Recently been named “Golf Course of the Year” by the National Golf Course Owners Association
You can enjoy this magnificent course for yourself, anytime, indoors at Silver Tee! Give us a call to reserve your round: 519-966-4911
Described as a “haven of peace” and located in Gatineau Quebec, players of all skill levels will enjoy the challenge of this 18 hole course.
Surrounded by peaceful nature and enchanting décor, Le Sorcier offers an incredible experience for all golf lovers.
Come out to Silver Tee this week and enjoy the beauty and challenge of Le Sorcier!