The Judge, one of the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail courses, offers stunning vistas alongside the glistening backwaters of the Alabama River. With 14 holes adjoining the water and a stunning bulkhead island green, the Judge is described as simply magnificent.
This is one of the many courses we offer where our incredible software will really help you play your best round: Be certain to check the elevation for each and every shot!
If you’d like to play this fantastic course, give us a call to reserve your round at Silver Tee today: 519-966-4911
This week we are headed to North Carolina, home of one of the most beautiful golf courses ever designed.
This week’s featured course is Pinehurst #2!
- Opened in 1907, the course was designed by Donald Ross. Ross later said that Pinehurst No. 2 was, “the fairest test of championship golf I have ever designed.”
- Pinehurst No. 2 has served more single golf championships than any other course in America.
- The course is known for its crowned, undulating greens. These greens are often thought to be some of the most difficult in the world.
Play this classic course this week at Silver Tee!
Scenic, challenging and well-groomed… are just a few words used to describe the featured course of the week here at Silver Tee.
Located just outside of Virginia Beach, golfers of all skill levels will enjoy the play and terrific views of this fantastic course.
Our second course of the fall indoor golf leagues and our featured course of the week is the incredible The Bay Course at Kapalua
The Bay Course at Kapalua is as challenging as it is beautiful. It has hosted PGA and LPGA tour events, and was where Greg Norman secured his first victory on American soil. The Bay Course opened in 1975 and its world-class design has challenged golfers and withstood the test of time and technology. The Bay Course features the stunning ocean views, fast greens, the only hole to play over the ocean in Hawaii.
- The Kapalua Golf Club Bay Course has hosted more than 20 major professional golf tournaments.
- Two of the most popular PGA players ever, Fred Couples and Davis Love III have each earned victories at the Bay Course twice.
- The Bay Course was the first course in the United States to be a Certified Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary.
- #18 Best Public Course in Hawaii by Golf Magazine
- #11 Best Golf Course in Hawaii by Golf Week.
Come experience this stunning course this week at Silver Tee! 519-966-4911
Stone Canyon, situated in the Oro Valley, outside of Tuscon is as stunning as it is creative “It’s the most remarkable desert site I’ve ever seen,” Jay Morrish, the course designer said. “None of the others are in the same league with Stone Canyon.”
Even this ringing endorsement does not do Stone Canyon Golf Course justice. From the rock formations to the picturesque view of the Tortolia Mountains, Stone Canyon is a masterpiece of golf and landscape design.
Come enjoy this amazing course this week at Silver Tee! 519-966-4911
Don’t just watch the pros this week-end: play the same course they do right here at Silver Tee!
A favourite among PGA golf professionals, the featured course this week at Silver Tee is the Copperhead Course at Innisbrook. This course plays host to the world’s greatest golfers during the PGA tour’s annual visit for the Valspar Championship.
You’ll love the tree-lined fairways and rolling terrain that defines this lengthy course.
Please call to reserve your tee time: 519-966-4911
The Frankfurter Golf Club, located in Frankfurt, Germany is our final featured golf course of the 2019 winter season… and we’re ending on a high note!
This is one of Germany’s top-rated golf courses, with a beautiful, tree-lined, park-like layout. Enjoy this challenging and satisfying course this week at Silver Tee!