Fall is the perfect time to work on your golf game. Here are our top 3 reasons why:
1) Most of the big tournaments have been played, the pressure of competitive golf is winding down. Making changes to your game won’t negatively affect how you play in these important events.
2) If you can work out some of your main golf issues in the fall, you’ll be more confident walking onto the course in the Spring. We all know how important the mental aspect of golf is.
3) The level of your golf game has been established over the summer, so you have a really good idea of what facets of your game needs work. Focus on those areas and create good habits for Spring.
We have a full golf practice facility to work on your entire game! Whether outside on the range, or indoors with our software providing you with fantastic swing feedback.
We hope to see you soon, keep swinging!
Driving range memberships at Silver Tee are a great way to commit to your golf game and save money!
Visit us in the proshop to purchase your membership today!
Commit to improving your golf game this season with regular practice! Even practising your game an extra hour a week will help shave strokes off your score.
We have driving range memberships available which allow you to save from 15-25% depending on your membership type… and it makes a great gift!
Visit us in the ProShop for your membership today.
And yes… we offer mini golf memberships, too!
Commit to improving your golf game. Even practising your game an extra hour a week will help shave strokes off your score.
Here are some tips:
– Commit to a regular practice schedule. (It’s easy to do at Silver Tee, we have you covered in our sheltered stalls.)
– Focus your practice to one specific area of your golf game.
– Analyze your game. Remember that for most golfers saved golf strokes don’t come from hitting big drives. Most unwanted strokes are within 100 yards of the green. (Use our grass tees to work on perfecting your approach shots!)
It’s true that when we golf better, we better enjoy the game, and isn’t that what we all want? So what are you waiting for? Getting practising today!
We know that even just an hour of focused practice time each week can shave strokes off your golf game – and with our indoor golf software capabilities, you can’t use the summer heat as an excuse not to practice!
And… our indoor golf is half price all summer long – so that means you can practice for one hour for under $18 (including HST)!
The integrated driving range allows you to polish your swing. The immediate on-screen shot analysis provides critical club and ball flight data to allow you to fine-tune your swing for performance.
You can measure your:
- Shot Dispersion
- Total Yards
- Launch Angle
- Ball Speed
- Club Head Angle
- Club Head Speed
You can also practice your putting, pitching and chipping – all indoors. Give us a call to learn more or to reserve your simulator: 519-966-4911
We were so pleased to welcome a group of Special Olympians working on their golf skills under the guidance of Sutton Creek Golf Professional Cory LaJeunesse.
We love seeing these incredible athletes develop their golfing skills here at Silver Tee!
Hope to see you again soon!
We recently welcomed a group of lady golfers looking to get a jump on the 2018 golf season.
After a 10 minute warm-up, they played nine holes on the challenging Panther Lake course.
They mentioned that it felt great to feel their golf swing again, and playing indoors they became more excited for the upcoming golf season.
Thanks ladies, for choosing Silver Tee! Good luck to you all!
We were pleased to welcome so many golfers practising before their round at Roseland Golf and Curling Club as they play host to an Open Qualifier.
We wish them the best of luck – and thank you for choosing Silver Tee!
We are happy to announce that our driving range will re-open on Saturday, June 2nd from 9am till 930 pm, 7 days a week.
We’d like to thank Windsor Power and Light for a great job, Dan his team was awesome, especially working through the heat wave.
Finally, we’d like to thank all our amazing customers for their continued support and patience. We’ll see you soon at Silver Tee!