All of us at Silver Tee are deeply saddened by the loss of our good friend and local golf phenom, Gilles Charbonneau. If you had the pleasure to meet or know him, you know that he was incredibly talented, kind and extremely generous. He will be so very missed.
A new month and changing seasons = updated hours at Silver Tee!
Our driving range, mini-golf course and patio are now open daily from 9am until 7:30pm.
Our Virtual Gaming Centre is open daily from 12pm until 9pm.
We look forward to seeing you soon at Silver Tee!
We are hiring!
We are looking for a mature, part-time server and counter person. Successful applicants will have Smart Serve and some golf knowledge.
To apply, please email your resume to Theresa: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are so excited to be reopening on Saturday, May 22nd!
Here’s what you need to know….
Our driving range and mini golf course will be open 7 days a week, including Victoria Day, from 9am until 9pm.
Yes! You can enjoy an adult beverage at Silver Tee! But, in accordance with provincial guidelines, our patio is closed until further notice.
Reservations are not required for our driving range or mini golf course.
WE CAN’T WAIT TO WELCOME YOU AGAIN TO SILVER TEE!
As per the most recent provincial guidelines, all of Silver Tee Golf & Virtual Gaming Centre is CLOSED until further notice.
Please stay tuned to our social media channels for updates and please continue to support our small and local businesses during this difficult time.
Thank you again, we hope to see you soon.
We are hiring 2 positions at Silver Tee!
If you’re a match, please email your resume to email@example.com
Position 1: We are looking for a part-time employee to help out with odd jobs, inside and out at Silver Tee. A few things to note… heavy lifting will occasionally be required, Smart Serve is necessary as well as golf knowledge.
Position 2: We are looking for a part-time server and counter person. Successful applicants will have Smart Serve and golf knowledge.
If you fulfill our needs, we’d love to hear from you. The only way to apply is by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
First of all, we’d like to thank all our amazing customers for their continued support, calls, texts, messages and emails. We can’t wait to welcome you all back!
Here is EVERYTHING you need to know about our reopening!
- We will be open on Tuesday, February 16th at 10am.
- Our ongoing hours will be 10am until 10pm, 7 days a week.
- Reservations are absolutely required. Due to our extremely high call volume, the only way to make a reservation at this time is by emailing: email@example.com – Please speak with your group and provide us with a few different tee time options so that we can best accommodate your group. You will need to hear back from us to confirm your reservation.
- To ensure we are following proper Red Zone protocols, we have had the Health Unit in for an inspection.
- We are allowed 10 customers inside our Virtual Gaming Centre, at any given time, for indoor golf and/or virtual games and sports.
- In the party room simulators, we are allowed groups of 5 on each of the two party rooms.
- On our other simulators, we are allowed groups of 4 on each.
- We are able to safely serve food and beverage, but due to demand, we may not be able to offer all items initially. Last call is at 9pm, as directed by our local Health Unit.
- Sadly, at this time, we ask that you do not arrive early as we are not able to welcome you to the bar for a pre-round cocktail.
- When you arrive at your scheduled time, a mask or face covering must be worn to enter the building. Once we have set you up on your simulator, you are welcomed to remove it. If you need to move about the building, you will be required to again wear a mask or face covering.
- Because our Red Zone status may change quickly, the Health Unit has recommended that we only take reservations for the week ahead.
- YES! Half-priced nights are on Sunday and Mondays, starting at 5pm.
- If you were a Fall or Winter Indoor Golf League player, beginning on Tuesday, we will be issuing refunds. An email will be sent with further details.
This has been a tough time for us all, and we CAN’T WAIT to safely welcome you all back. We are so excited to share our amazing software updates and other upgrades such as new carpeting, and spiffed up building!
First of all, we’d like to say thank you to our amazing customers for their support, patience and understanding during this difficult time.
We’d like to provide you with some proceedural and operational updates.
Yes, we are open but are only allowed 10 customers in the building at a time, so we now require reservations at all times and we are unable to accommodate walk-ins. You can make a reservation for virtual games, sports or indoor golf by calling: 519-966-4911
Indoor League Players:
As you are aware, we have been placed in the red zone for covid in Ontario. Therefore, effective 12:01 AM November 30th we will be discontinuing our fall league. The majority of players have completed up to and including week 6 so it will be easier to calculate balances owed to each player more consistently In regards to league funds we will be calculating what is owed back to each league player in terms of a credit for the winter league (should that happen) a gift certificate in the prescribed amount, or a credit refund.
At this time, we will be limiting our attendance in the building to 10 people at a time on a first come first serve basis. There will be no walk-ins allowed you must book in advance and a covid questionnaire will be required to be filled out. We will maintain our current business hours of 10AM-10PM, 7 days a week.
We hope that at worst, the winter league could be delayed, and we will adjust our prices accordingly. Thanks for your understanding and stay safe.
Thank you again.
A new month means new hours at Silver Tee:
Pro-shop, patio, driving range and mini golf: Open daily from 9am until 7:30pm
Virtual Gaming Centre: Open daily: 12pm until 8pm
Yes, we are open regular hours on Thanksgiving Sunday and Monday! See you soon at Silver Tee.
- Driving range?
- Mini Golf Course?
- Patio Bar or Shots & Slices?
Great news! NO RESERVATIONS REQUIRED!
However, we do recommend making a reservation for indoor golf or when playing virtual games and sports – especially on our half-price nights on Sundays and Mondays.
See you soon at Silver Tee!